Turbo Pascal Description
Turbo Pascal,the world-standard Pascal compiler, adds Object-Oriented Programming. Combining the Simplicity of Apple's Object Pascal language with The Power and efficiency of C++ to create Turbo Pascal,the object-oriented programming language for the rest of us. Turbo Pascal came in two versions: Turbo Pascal (the base product), and Turbo Pascal Professional (included Turbo Assembler and Turbo Debugger).
Turbo Pascal Features
* Static & dynamic objects
* Constructors and Destructors
* Object constants
* Compiles @ > 34,000 lines/minute
* New integrated environment tutorial
* Hypertext Help with copy & paste
* Enhanced SMART linker & Overlay manager
* Support for Intel 8087, 80287, 80387 math co-processors
* Integrated source-level debugging
Turbo Pascal Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Turbo Pascal 7.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Turbo Pascal Requirements
No additional system requirements.